Admin: Signatures

Hey,

I suggest any admin make images available in the sinatures of the members.

It’s a cool way to show a bit of your work. (You can make the size/amout of the picktures limited).

Thanks for reading.

It would be better to show a little images of WIP or Fiished works with the title of the topic. Such thumbnails as here: http://www.max3d.pl/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Ya but won’t that take to much space on the forum?

Real nice idea though, then you get a very quic impression of the work.

I vote -1 for this, links are enough and are less clutter…seem like the images would be a lot of visual noise/pollution.

:rolleyes:

Such thumbnails as here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster
Ya but won’t that take to much space on the forum?

:spin:

It’s a diffent thing. :stuck_out_tongue: With “to much space”… I ment the page is going to be really long with all those topics.

I was going to say +=1… but “+= 1 a -1”? So lets just say that I agree allowing images in the signature is probably not such a good idea.

Thumbnails in thread titles would probably be o.k, but with images in the sig there would be too many images in a thread which had nothing to do with the content of that thread.

I was going to say +=1… but “+= 1 a -1”? So lets just say that I agree allowing images in the signature is probably not such a good idea.

Thumbnails in thread titles would probably be o.k, but with images in the sig there would be too many images in a thread which had nothing to do with the content of that thread.

Yea… After a little think I say that I might agree. x’D

I do like the idea that rozmiarek gave us though. However it does make the page very long… So maybe a scroll over would be better? So that when you move your mouse over a thread you get a very fast image of what it’s like.

Pictures in signatures lowers the quality of the site and are unnecessary, spamming kids with big pics of mr. Chief is all this forum needs.
Signatures should be clean, small and professional.

It would be better to show a little images of WIP or Fiished works with the title of the topic. Such thumbnails as here: http://www.max3d.pl/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

That nice but it cuts the projects available per page in half.

Pictures in signatures are not allowed and that’s not going to change.

Martin

Pictures in signatures are not allowed and that’s not going to change.

Martin

What about the other suggestion?