Adventure

Beautiful !!! 5 Star!

I gotta say. The only thing that really buggs me about the image is the fact that there is no larger version.
I can’t put it as my wallpaper and that makes me sad :frowning:

Woa, so amazing

So Beautiful and Dreamy…
This is a Cosmoport, right?
I hope you’ll do some animation with it.
Again, absolutely fantastic!

amazing illustration here!

regards

i just love that image, thanks for sharing. a higher resolution would be so nice. keep up the good work :wink:

Here is me requesting a desktop size version to put it as my background! 5 stars easy.

(1440 x 900 would be awesome! :slight_smile: )

Thanks a lot everyone for the nice responses, me happy :slight_smile:

>Animaniac888
I didn’t choose “skyport” because it wouldn’t be a story related name :wink:

>barri allen
I also had a problem with creating a nice mask. In the end I rendered the sphere again in a second scene with BI and used the alpha mask from there.

>lancelot
You aren’t the first one who asks about the clouds. I want to create a making of for this one and I will explain the sky in it. But the short answer is that the clouds, which cover up the horizon are volumetric rendered meshes and the rest of the sky (upper clouds, stars, skygradient) is a matte on a shadeless plane.

>WombatCombat and others
Created a 2k version and linked it in the initial post.

>bigpilot
HA, I don’t know… you tell me :stuck_out_tongue:

wow… really impressive work. I love the sky and the clouds. I’m assuming you used volumetric clouds.

Wow… wow… stuff like this makes my feel like such failure at 3D art. lol 10 stars!

top notch, really… 5 stars are not enough.

Absolutely awesome. As said 5 is not enough, so 10 out of 10 stars from me. I would love to see an internal view of the sphere and looking over the surface into the distance, really says there is adventure out there.

It’s my desktop background now.

Man you really think about composition when you do your work, 5 stars

Mods. Gallery. Now.

Thank you!

great artwork! I try to render those type of cloud before, but mine computer stuck when trying to render it…

now, where is that 10 star option?

Very impressive…been following this one for a while and give much respect:) 5 stars fo sho! Gallery please and congratulations. I hope to come up with something epic some day to make it in the gallery but I see work like this and know I still have a ways to go:)