Did some work on Aerilyn’s body, hair and outfits, this time I added indents to her witch and bikini outfits, improved the normals on her witch outfit, did some texturing, added AO maps to her robe and hair:
The process was relatively straightforward, I selected the relevant loops (after adjusting the topology on the body) and either shrank the loops or scaled them down:
I used the same method on the witch underwear.
As for the others, I used a normal-edited proxy mesh for her robe and, for her underwear, I smoothed the normals a lot and manually adjusted the part under her breasts.
I made this switchable skirt thing too, which is just a simple driver that toggles on or off depending on the visibility of the skirt:
Initially, the part of the stomach that would be toggled on and off would use a shape key for the indentation, but that ended up not being used since it would mess up the normals and I had to vertex paint the AO on the indents, so I separated it into two meshes:
This allowed me to fix the normals and paint the AO on the desired places so I could achieve the desired effect for when the skirt is visible or not:
I also made a few matcaps to help me with the shading:

I didn’t know they were so easy to make, here they are if you want to have them too:
- toon-four-way.exr (83.6 KB)
- toon-horizontal.exr (87.8 KB)
- toon-up.exr (76.6 KB)
- toon-down.exr (59.0 KB)



