Aero /unisex summer shoes

Hello, here s little bit of serious product design…
Aero - summer shoes by Hangar Design Forge /me:)/
Soft as usually…[email protected] are welcome…

they look kinda interesting. are you gonna try makng these or something? or just designs? they look kinda cheap though, like they would wear out in a couple days.

I love the idea and the presentation. It’s a very effective bit of commercial advertising art, and quite plausible as “a picture.”

I would suggest that you want to go for more texture, particularly on “The Almighty Product” :wink: in the center and the left. Right now they look a bit two-dimensional. Tweak the lighting a bit…

(I am, as you may have guessed, quite familiar with photo-shoots like this.)

[email protected] This ones cant s be expensive…and good marketing and industrial production can price squeeze…
[email protected] Yeah, black version looks little bit of flat…nevermind, pink variation is for understanding of shape and b/w variations for better look of scene…

Here s non commercial shot for better understanding of shape…/two severable parts/

If that’s plastic on the bottom then those would be pretty annoying to walk in, no offense of course, the design is cool but just imagine some one walking down the hallway clicking and clacking the whole way but if its like a malleable plastic then maybe

[email protected] Good reply…this part is from little flexible plastic on bottom /it must be flexible because here s small deformation during step/…and upper of this part have little bit of another physical properties /during finish phases of production of this part is artificially increasing strength by chemical way /…

These look good! In terms of visual presentation, a more angled camera might help. Kind of like presenting a car in 3/4 view (not flat from side or front but rather at about a 45 degree angle from rear or front).

That way form and lines, etc. are better seen.

[email protected] Did you mean something like this ?:eyebrowlift:

i definitly think the last shot looks better. you can see more of how the shape is. these shoes kinda remind me of those crocs shoe’s.