AEX International is hiring Blender 3D Artists & Trainer

Artist Exchange International (AEX) is the Premiere 3D / 2D artist evaluation and placement company for studios around the world. AEX has exclusive placement relationships with studios worldwide including its own Open Source studio in Andheri East, Mumbai, India. The AEX studio produces international feature films, commercials, web series, and more.

AEX Artists enjoy the following benefits:

• Top Salaries,
  • Film and TV Artist Credits,
  • Open Source on-the-job training,
  • Weekly Bonuses & Overtime Pay,
  • 1.5 Days of Paid Leave Per Month,
  • National Holidays Paid Leave (AEX Studio, India: 20 Per Year),
  • Dual Screen Work Stations (AEX Studio, India),
  • Rapid Advancement to Management for artists with excellent communication skills and leadership ability.

Current Openings :
Blender 3D Artists -

1. 1-2 years of experience using Blender for production preferred, but not required. Excellent freshers will be considered.

2. Working knowledge of any two of the following 3D techniques: Modeling, Unwrapping, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lighting & Compositing.

3. English language communication skills.

4. Willingness to work full-time on-site at The AEX’s Studio, next to Andheri Railway Station, Mumbai.

Blender 3D Trainer -

1. 1-2 years of experience using any 3D software preferred, but not required. Excellent freshers will be considered.
  2. Working knowledge of any of the following 3D techniques: Modeling, Unwrapping, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lighting & Compositing.
  3. Excellent English-Language Communication Skills.
  4. Excellent Organizational Skills.
  5. Excellent Presentation Skills.
  6. Willingness to work full-time on-site at The AEX’s Studio, next to Andheri Railway Station, Mumbai.

APPLY HERE: http://careers.aexintl.com/
Applications are ONLY accepted via the form, NOT by email, studio visit or phone call.

strange that a companys Homepage is created with go daddy. is it the same company as http://www.animationxpress.com ? i cant find any details about this company. Also it seems the page went online at 06-Sep-13.
Just be awared when anybody of you is thinking about filling out the “form”.

damn… i just did.

@cerfribar : We are currently hiring for our Mumbai Based facility and you can visit for our website http://www.aexintl.com/ for more information. Yes, our advertisement is also placed with AnimationXpress.com & CGArena. We are a genuine and honest firm looking out to hire new blender talent. The details asked in the form help us get to our desired artist, and it is not shared with any other entity or source.

For more clarity do feel free to contact us at [email protected]

I sent you my resume @ [email protected]. I still cannot access the form at http://careers.aexintl.com/

Sent my application. Hope to hear back.

I am very, very suspicious of these guys. This is their stated claim: “The Artist Exchange International (AEX) is the Premiere 3D / 2D animation artist evaluation and placement company for studios around the world” (from their page on http://careers.aexintl.com/).

If they really were the Premiere 3D/ 2D bla bla bla company, surely their successes would be plastered all over the site? This smacks of someone trolling around making a fast buck of people who can ill afford to lose a fast buck.

They have all of two web pages to their name. They are only after Blender artists. Now, I love Blender and make my living with it, but I know it’s not that popular yet.

They might just be genuine. I have no idea. They have to prove that, by posting some references from studios who prospective candidates can call up and confirm that these guys are for real. In today’s world, if someone looks suspicious they usually are, even if they say “honest guv”.

My advice is avoid them like the plague until they can prove they are not. The plague, that is.

@danilius : We appreciate your concern. And as mentioned we are not running a SCAM for that matter, Let me remind you we are not a job placement agency that provide artist jobs in some studios. The advertisement clearly states that this opening is for our Mumbai- Andheri based studio. We do not believe in posting each and every work done all over forums and internet. We have our regular clients from U.S, France & Australia that prefer us working with us in Blender and hence we have requirement for more Blender artists. As soon as we have the time we will start posting our work and achievements.

I would really appreciate if such comments claiming a company’s genuineness is not posted even before personally verifying with them. This advertisement posting has already been moderated by this forum’s mod and hence appeared here.

Thank You.

AEX, what you say is no doubt true.

The only thing is, your own page says this: “The Artist Exchange International (AEX) is the Premiere 3D / 2D animation artist evaluation and placement company for studios around the world” and “AEX has exclusive placement relationships with studios worldwide including its own Open Source studio in Andheri East, Mumbai, India.”

And you say: “Let me remind you we are not a job placement agency that provide artist jobs in some studios.”

Can you see why I am suspicious? Just saying you are legit does not make you legit - even if you are.

What I think it might be is a communications issue. You think you are saying one thing, and I am getting a different message.

3D Upside Down, which has a much more substantial web presence, says:

3DU works with a number of companies all over the globe and AEX is indeed one of them.
Alexx
3D Upside Down

Perhaps AEX is guilty of nothing more than puffing up their resume, something many Graphic Artists can understand only too well.

@AEX: American and European newspapers are full of stories about people being taken in by ‘employment’ scams only to discover they have been recruited into human trafficing. Indeed, many American companies are staffed with Southeast Asian professionals under what is essentially indentured servitude due to our stupid immigration laws. A recent article reported on American fishing vessels based out of Hawaii which, except for the Captain, are completely manned by Philipino fishermen and sailors, who are not allowed to disembark when the ships offload their catch in Honolulu in order to maintain the fiction that they are not subject to American immigration and labor laws. Similar stories are reported from time to time about such things happening in India as well.

Surely you understand that verifying a claim with the person who made the claim is pointless? Of course you are going to verify your claimed bona fides.

You need to proactively insure that you do not look like a johnny-come-lately or expect to be treated as one.

There is not even one copyright information of anything on your page?!
Who is the author of the Render Scene background on this page http://www.aexintl.com (with he old typwriter, papers, candle, aso).
Why is your text identical to a text that was posted at the end of 2011? (http://www.helpline3d.com/showthread.php?t=3424)
Where are any Company Informations? (company address, founding history, disclaimer details, corporation informations, terms and conditions, ownership, cooperation partners).

I googled for a long time but could not find anything else then the same post in diffrent forums. You only exist on the paper aslong you proof something else.
Maybe you start with an actual address of the company location.
I defenitly dont trust you. How can i be sure that you pay me for my work? I dont even know who is writing here,…
For some people these informations are not such important, but for me it’s a minimum of informations that i expect from any company.
try any trusted page on the internet and you find all the informations right on their page.

EDIT
For example you can scroll down right here and find “Terms & Privacy” of blenderartists.org and all the other important informations about this page.

Well, the book and the typewriter seem to be Cyrillic, so best guess for the author of the background image is some Russian dude… You know, AEX, you would probably get better results here if you were more honest in your presentation. You appear to be a small studio in Mumbai, maybe half a dozen employees, not even incorporated yet, with a small but growing customer base, whose demands seem to be outstripping your current capabilities. So you are looking for Blender users in the Mumbai area to come work for you. That’s fine, but trying to come across as some international graphics behemoth striding across the CG landscape laying waste to the competition is not doing you any good. Give it up, dude.

@@danilius We appreciate your response. Will be update the legal description on our website shortly so it does not raise any further concern.

Here is a further point. If you want anyone to take you seriously, then don’t have a little tab in the lower right-hand part of your page that says: “Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?” becuase that scream “too cheap to have a paid-for website” which in turn screams “scam”.