After effects and all rounder animators needed immediate in Brighton UK

Hello there,

Im looking for 1 or 2 production confident all rounders, proficient in After Effects and Photoshop etc, Blender would be good for 3d as that is what im using… We are to produce about one third of the projections for a massive live rock show in Antwerp over the next few weeks. Our deadline is the 23rd of november and we will begin full production next monday (fifth of nov) We are to make 3-4 20/30 second loops at HD resolution as well as 2-3 splash moments (accents) of 30-50 frames each for each song. Each person will need to do one song every 3-5 days (3-4 in total over the period) The work will be paid at the rate of 170 euros / day, about £1800 for the three weeks…

please contact me with work samples asap or sooner as we are on the tightest schedule ever,

thanks,

Christian Krupa

Now this is what I call a nice paying gig. I’m surprised no one put there hand up. I would, but I only bought After Effects a couple of days back, and still on my training wheels. :frowning:

But Krupa if I can be of any help, just let me know. I’m sure we can work something out. :slight_smile: Maybe not the full amount, but whatever you think it’s worth.:slight_smile: