A while back i experienced a problem, where the mouselook was completely messed up, it;s hard to explain, so take a look at my blend: [SOLVED]
this is my second post on the same damn bug, the last solution was to delete the camera and make a new one, i tried that and it still didn’t work, i tried deleting the character and remaking it, doesn’t work, i tried using a different mouselook script, doesn’t work. and the fact that this KEEPS happening over and over again completely rules out any possibility of just keeping on deleting and recreating the camera and player object.
I just simply do not know what to do. :no:
I also perpetually get this error: