Agnija (pronounced Agniya)

Thanks. Not sure what the angle tells, either, but I’m gonna work on that after I get more objects and materials done.

Well you got a good feeling for proportions of the female figure, she looking normal thats good, not some super hero type figure.
Maybe you should learn how to do hair, in blender you can comb hair, to make it a little bit more natural looking.
The easy way create 3 hair particle systems, ea left righ and mid-front, so you can comb each apart.

Razorblade: Thanks. I try to make more normal looking people. If I were to make a movie or show or something like that I would have more normal looking people, blemishes and all. Some of them would be beautiful, some of them average, some of them unattractive. Just normal proportions for most of them.
I actually thought the hair was pretty good, but next character I make I’ll try and step up my game. Maybe even this one. I might go back and redo it.

Here’s an update. Just more stuff, as usual.

Attachments

hm the hair falls a bit unnatural, i think if a girl in real life with such hair and as in the pose above.
The hair density would be less for the front (you would be looking a little bit trough it), and probaply the hair would not all be straight down (while possible) from my own experience (each morning) my hair points to all directions :smiley:
A few hairs that wont follow the general idea, can make it more convincing.

You know when i started using blender i was looking for normal people for quite a while to use as assets (made models of work areas).
Eventually I found a site with free game characters, who had normal clothing normal poses etc.
And in that sense i like your model even more, not to advanced, but good shape, not unnatural
She wouldnt distract if you plan to model a office and she would sit in chair in the corner.
And thus make that office more real (as populated by normal people).