Airship

This is my version of a steampunk airship. More designed with technology from the 1920s and 1930s than normal steampunk.Perhaps flying with some version of antigravity rather than being a lighter than air craft. Also my entry in the Andromeda Airship competition.

112 Likes

That looks great, you have done a stunning job!

Shaun

Thank you very much!

This is some excellent work! The atmosphere is really great. :slight_smile: I’m also glad to see that you aren’t entering the same contest as I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

This is something incredible. Given that I love the scifi and steampunk genre, I would say that you have done something absolutely brilliant. I spent a lot of time observing every single detail of the scene! You have my deep admiration :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent! :slight_smile: Hmm, “MillionthVector”, are you also in other places with this nick? If so, I bought couple of assets recently :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

WOWWW breathtaking!!

brutal!! nice job

Very atmospheric, great work! It could easily be a scene in a high quality S.F. movie.

Fantastic!! I would love to see your breakdown for this!

How long did that render take!!!
Also it is just stunning! The detail on everything!
:dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :open_mouth: :astonished:

Love the quality overall, but specifically the scale it’s mind-blowing! congratz!

i love this :smiley:

Epic size and detail.

How did you go about creating glare? I have looked all over the internet to find out how to make it.

Absolutely, mind-babblingly good.