Akuma - Boss in Legacy of Taro

Okay, here is Akuma, who is the first boss in Legacy of Taro. Now, all of the bosses are tied very tightly to the storyline, so there will be no “random” bosses. :smiley:
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/lemsoft3d/taro/Akuma.jpg
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/lemsoft3d/taro/Akuma2.jpg
I won’t give away his part in the story, but it is a very large one. :wink:

Ve: 668
Tri: 1051
:smiley:

And yes, he is wearing a mask.

I like the start. It looks like it will have neat detail when you’re done. I look forward to it.

Oh, BTW, This is a game-engine mesh. (I guess I put it in the wrong forum) :stuck_out_tongue:
anogarlr: Thanks! :smiley:

Perhaps a simpler, more traditional shape on the Katanas, they could be longer too, but other than that it is really cool! This has sparked my interest enough to check out the rest of your work on this game.

Very tough (unlike streetfighters akuma, who has gone down the gutter since alpha 3)

Looks good, all except the katanas. I was about to say ‘You put this in the finsihed forum?!’ but I saw it was a game mesh :wink:

The katanas should be more extended and curved.

nice mesh! also, nice game!

Pretty stylish!
All the rest of the thread is greek to me (no offense to the Helenes :expressionless: )…

cool :smiley:

come to

Thanks, everyone! :smiley:
But I like the way the swords are now, and they’re wakizashis, not katanas. :wink:
They’re purposelly deformed, because he’s evil, and such. :slight_smile:
I will make them a bit longer, though.

come to

Huh?

Perhaps a simpler, more traditional shape on the Katanas, they could be longer too, but other than that it is really cool! This has sparked my interest enough to check out the rest of your work on this game.

Thanks! :smiley:

Very tough (unlike streetfighters akuma, who has gone down the gutter since alpha 3)

Tough? And who is this Akuma in streetfighter?

Anyway, thanks for all of the comments, I’ll start texturing soon, as soon as I can get my site up and running. :slight_smile:

Looks pretty good, you shuold texture it up or something, cuz it looks like a wip.

If they are going to be Wakizashis, then they should probably be shortened. (but then again, if he’s evil…)

Akuma from streetfighter was a shotokan like ryu and ken who was corrupted by his power and possessed by it. Thouroughly evil guy. Well known for his Shun Goku Satsu or “Raging Demon” technique where he grabs the opponent, the screen goes white, you hear 16 punch sounds in very very quick succession and the screen goes back to normal the opponent is on the ground with akuma standing over them with glowing kanji on his gi. Second most powerful move in streetfighter history (shin akuma’s version.) Second only to Dan’s joke version, in which he grabs the opponent and explodes :smiley: “OYAJI!!!”

Anyway streetfighter akuma used to be very tough, almost unstoppable, but then he got majorly watered down and given really shocking defence

oh, cool :smiley:

Katana means “sword”, so I guess that’s a fair judgement.

You have made excelent use of detail, at 1051 tri’s you wouldn’t expect anything that good-looking!

Monkeyboi: Thanks!! I just meditate on the word “economy” over and over again while blending… :stuck_out_tongue: