SILICONE 2 - ver 2.0 Update Steam REVIEW!
The ‘BIG’ The ‘Bad’ and the 'Ugly!'
Brutally Honest Review
Here is the Original Game back on BGE i played!
The Game Plays better TBH, and has the best features Gameplay Wise, visuals are okay for what it is, its BGE so yeah.
PT 2 Showcase!
- You can Couch
- You can Jump
- You Can Lean
- You can sprint
- You can drive to your destination (Enter Exit Vehicles)
- Reload is good
- Health depletes and never recovers automatically
- Gameplay is stable and smooth
- AI TTK (Time To Kill Increased)
- Recoil is good
- Game crashes on loading screens
Yeah My favourite build is the Old BGE one nothign surpasses this build for me!
Im hoping he makes a Silicone 3 completely either in a new Engine or in UPBGE.
REVIEW 2021 Fred/K.S
So i downloaded the steam version Update!
Silicone 2 Update ver 2.0 - (GODOT Build)
Sadly the performance on GODOT is terrible, the game stutters all the time on my machine, and the lighting isnt the best but so far the game does receive quite good visuals and updated animations and textures, he should call it more of a remaster than an Update!
The New Main Menu sucks badly wooahh, i prefer the old one!
New Main Menu Update (Not the best design!)
So Yeah These are the days and years of REMAKES and REMASTERS!
Doesn’t mean that pretty visuals make for the best gameplay experience, i believe that UPBGE by far eclipses the graphics of GODOT! with what we’ve seen in todays games!
All thanks to our Node Editor, as for BGE i cant speak much but in terms of final gameplay elements the BGE version remains the best, unless he properly fixes the Update version.
- No Crouching feature (Has been removed)
- No Jumping feature (Has been removed)
- No Leaning Lean (Has been removed)
- No sprinting (Has been removed)
- You cannot drive any vehicles in this game (Has been removed)
- Reload is good (Is much quicker)
- Health recovers automatically (No Death)
- Gameplay is buggy and clunky slow on physics
- AI TTK vastly increased (Time To Kill Increased)
- Recoil is okay
Silicone 2 Review 2021 - The Update which was made in GODOT dropped earlier this year on steam!
BGE vs GODOT
[Which one wins? Gameplay Wise? Graphics Wise? Stability Wise?]
Definitely the BGE build of the game, for me!
Oh Hail BGE!