All blender games 10th year Anniversary & Celebration (2009 - 2019+) 🎉

Well my game is an UPBGE Game not anything else!

So I have to remain Faithful to the 0.2.0x Legacy and 0.3.0x versions of UPBGE. :fire: :white_check_mark:

I can’t switch to RanGE for the sake of performance or funny funny new updates, that are making the engine Appear or look so spectacular out there and Superior to GODOT!
why didn’t they just do it and updated UPBGE 0.2x Legacy Branch?

My Game comes branded with UPBGE on it, because it’s faithful to all the promises I stated on its thread!
I just need to buy more time, I’m still in the process of buying my new pc with better specs and an RTX card, so I’m still waiting at this point, in the meantime I’m reworking and reorganizing my project Completely for the New Generation of UPBGE Games to come!
Screenshot (5961)

So yeah I ain’t rendering or exporting this game on RanGE, but I will test how it plays as i make TBW in UPBGE, I may or might have a light version of the game or something! idk yet!
but I will only use Range for testing and performance checks!
not so much building my game!

My game will stay faithful to the version and builds of UPBGE 0.2.0!
Just like how @haidme made KRUM: Battle Arena on Blender Game Engine! even in a world where UPBGE was being used the most by most users and BGE was removed; he still finished His game and released it on steam, its faithful to BGE blender 2.79 or 2.74.
I however, shall do the same, in a world where the majority of UPBGE users are flocking over to RanGE Engine for new features and chasing the engine, I will remain on UPBGE and build my own tech and make my game run well!

However I’m still using Blender 2.78 and UPBGE 0.2.0 uses 2.78!
Screenshot (5965)
I stayed version locked for the sake of my game, while Shuvit uses UPBGE 0.2.2.
So yeah!
And yeah I am missing out on the physics update of 0.2.4 and the adjustments and refinements that were added to 0.2.5 but guess what, TBW does play on 0.2.5 it crashes when we change settings because of some bugs in the 0.2.5a

I haven’t tried 0.2.5b yet!

Fred/K.S

1 Like