ver2.0.0 Add the Light / Camera list
Introduces updates such as addition of light list, camera list, improvement of material index list, and simple node parameter display in material list.
Lists materials with lights, light probes, and emission nodes.
- Editable items: Light selection, display availability, selection availability, viewport availability, renderability, renaming, color change, power change, size change, shadow on / off, deletion, others, emission color and strength
- If there are many other items, you can adjust the width by dragging the divider
- Hidden lights are displayed in red
- There is an option to sort by collection
- Emission nodes are excluded from the Emission node named "Emission Viewer"
- This is because the node is created as a temporary viewer with the Node wrangler add-on
Displays a list of cameras.
- Editable items: Camera selection, display availability, selection availability, viewport availability, renderability, rename, focal length
- Hidden cameras are displayed in red
- Marker setting function
- You can set markers on the timeline
- The camera of the current marker is highlighted
- If there are multiple markers with the same name, only the marker created first will be highlighted.
- If there is a camera marker in the current frame, the marker will be deleted.
Node parameter display
Only works for materials with a simple node structure.
Only some nodes are supported.
This “View Compact Node” is off by default .
nodes If an image texture is set for a supported node, the image is displayed.
If other nodes are connected, the node name is displayed.
- “Principled BSDF”
- Base color, roughness, metallic, normal map
- “Diffuse BSDF”
Hide each list
As list items have increased, we have an option that allows users to hide less frequently used lists.
It can be accessed from the add-on settings or from the right end of the main menu.
Improved material index list
In the previous version, there was a problem that wasted blank space, but it was improved by changing the method of creating the list menu.
Changed to the procedure for setting the index number by clicking the index number and specifying the number from the pop-up menu.
You can use regular expression search filters in this material list .
The new material index list cannot adjust the vertical width of the list .
If you have a large amount of material, it is recommended to filter with the search box at the top.
- The simple texture adjustment menu next to the slot has been improved to display image textures etc. if they are used for node input.
- The function to select material assignment objects from the list has been changed so that multiple selections can be made by clicking while holding down Shift.
- The “Select Extend” option for multiple selection has been removed because it is no longer needed
- Set icons for each menu and align them to the left to improve visibility
- In the image list, the width of the image name and file path can be adjusted directly from the knob in between.
- The add-on file was divided and organized internally.
Fixed the problem that the simple texture setting menu was not displayed unless the material list was opened. Fixed the problem that
the deletion of the world list was not displayed.