All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use

you should have an uploaded timestamp by the tracks. or a page of all the tracks but in chronological order. i like to browse new artists from the oldest to the newest.

My newest tracks are on the pages with the highest numbers. For example, my newest fantasy tracks are on my Fantasy 12 page. :slight_smile:

Anyhow…

Happy June Everyone,

I have a couple of cool new tracks for you:

On my Funny 8 page, we have…

“THE GREAT COOKIE TRAIN ROBBERY”

And on my Chiptunes 4 page…

“MORE COIN-OP CHAOS”

Don’t forget about my Ogg music packs that let you to download all of my tracks at once by genre. They’re super affordable and a cool way to support my efforts.

Plus Ogg tracks tend to loop better in game engines.

And if anyone needs some custom music /sound fx created, I’m around to help with that too…just let me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow, I rarely if ever come to these forums anymore, as I have been working on a game and most work I do in Unity now (in my fourth year of dev)…

…Its a fantasy game, but I dont want orchestral cliche fantasy tunes… …I give your music a listen… …liking it so far, way more than most tracks Ive heard, (and Ive listened to literally thousands now).

…you haven’t posted here for three years! Hmm… omen? perhaps. No promises for now.

Glad you like my tracks…I hope some of them are helpful! :slight_smile:

So I’ve finally begun my quest to begin expanding the ambient sounds section of my website… sound effects, too. Both sections really need it and it’s taken much too long to get around to it, but life has been hectic.

Anyhow, you’ll find new suburban daytime ambience here:

And some new sounds effects here:

Lots more on the way. Enjoy!