alone with millions

hi… this is mi second image… tell me what you think :expressionless:

Attachments

Check out this link for a tutorial on how to generate a better star field, possibly even a nebular: http://www.ap3d.com/betterspace/betterspace-tut-00.htm

I like the little alien dude and the planets aren’t bad either, I just for some reason don’t like them together :-?

Great image thought for a second!!! Keep it up!!! Any questions just ask and I’m sure someone will reply when they get a chance.

i like it, but i would suggest a couple of things:

composition. the character should be the focus of the image so i would put him closer to the centre of the image. ( see sketch )

planetoid lacks definition. it needs more shape to make it ‘real’. try some displacement to raise the land mass areas?

very cute image, keep at it! :smiley:

jim ww

Attachments

the small-sized planet thing reminds me of the little prince (its a story)

its a really cool looking alien there too :slight_smile:

I agree on the composition,

and also maybe have the more distant planets lit by different lights, to make them seem more distant, know what I mean? Unless theyre also meant to be small and quite close to this one…?

cheers

hi, thanks to everybody for his comments, now the scene is more dark and the alien has a couple of antennas, what do you think? sorry but my english is not good.

Attachments

whitout shadows…

Attachments

yeah, it reminds me of the little prince too.

i like the one without shadows the best. It really brings out the colors. I think it is really good and very creative. :smiley: