Ok again I do this monster post Mwhahahh
How to do alpha in the game engine.
- create an image, like 256x256
- draw a cirkel inside it and some lines out of the cirkel to the edge of the image.
- save the picture as .PNG
- open blender, select a plane
- put the texture on it
- while in face select mode, select the face
- go to edit buttons (F9 I thought) and hit the green button which says “Alpha”
- no hit the button “copy drawmode”
- exit face select mode with “F”
- Press p in viewport where the plane it, and viola alpha
If you use jpeg, you can use the “Add” green button under F9 editbuttons, press then “copy drawmode” and you got a strange overlighten texture with transparant.
How about the bug when you have overlaped planes with textures?
Well search the forum for Alpha but fix, then you’ll find a script that you can put somewhere on an always sensor and change one button on face slect mode. and it’s fixed. It’s the script to fix the alpha sort bug fix in blender 2.25.
(question will be added to FAQ, tutorial will be created of it)