Am I really that hated or unpopular here?

Yes, I proved that my arrogance knows no bounds with that “GOD” incident (which at least you still remember). The game engine has some major restrictions, and everything that I said about it in the past was based on facts (speaking in technical terms).

The thing I “doubt” is the ability of all the “I wunt make an MMORPG with teb blineder gume engune jon my team” newbs to actually make anything. So I go around the forums and give them a reality check (whenever I see those threads). Yes, I put those people down, whenever I can, because they deserve it. Much like you deserve all the things dished out to you in this thread. (seriously starting a "do you guys really hate me :frowning: ? thread is just asking for it).

O, and just for the record. I actually contributed to the BGE community. I help people who ask realistic questions in a humble manner. I also wrote several BGE tutorials.

I go after MMORPG spammers (sometimes in what you would define as a “brutal manner”), but it’s not all I do.

PS: Toughen up kid.

Truth be told… I used to think you were mentally retarded.

Yeah, nobody taunts me and lives to see another post.

:wink:

Martin

errrr?

It’s the internet it’s frickin stupid to give a crap about what other people think about you.

so if you think people hate then umm who cares you’re not gonna ever meet them.

AND! the dragon thing is kinda weird but whatever you want i dont really care yo ddo what you want

and i think it’s funny when social yells at people

and i don’t really think anybody hates you, They might think you’re annoying but just say screw you and then walk away if they don’t like you thats their problem not yours

and… umm err
thats all i have to say

Maybe I do tend to have that problem, at first it was views and religion and now it’s Dragons.

Much like Wu has established his internet identity as a super hero it’s the same with but something more ‘Dragon’ related. Not neccesarily meaning you are what you are known as online but something deviating from being just a boring person on a computer.

All your mind are belong to us. :slight_smile:

I think that this whole worrying too much about what people think of you is partly getting you into trouble in the first place.

That said, I don’t see much good coming of this thread, or any thread where we try to assess a member of the forum’s character. Could we please get this locked?

well I could understand trying to make yourself unique on the forum but like I said, you don’t seems to listen to what the community says about your activities and stuffs. If you want to be popular or to create a well liked character then don’t continue to constantly posts everywhere about it when many people have already says that it is annoying or sensless.

sure Wu was successful with this but only because the people here happens to like his humour and that he actually does things like makes videos of himself and a really great thing selling pictures of himself on clothings and accessories to support the blender3d commumity.

paroneayea: there might be some real good thing coming from this thread when it is about a person activities on this communtiy cause it might serve as a message to others not to do similar things and to help Cyborg Dragon understand why he need to lighten up his daily post count (and the focus on his character) for real.

used to?

wind-up chicken, you’re 18. grow up. be a man. for one thing don’t start threads like this. cries for attention are not cool.

I smell a masterlock coming… bgdm where are you when we need you

Yes, and that’s why I target your dear mother instead.

“Truth be told… I used to think you were mentally retarded.”
Ya I still have suspicions. He doesn’t seem to get some of the stuff that’s posted.

Cyborg Dragon:
No one hates you, I think. Hating someone over the internet is silly and pointless. People here get annoyed though, when you post in a thread without contributing to it. I do the same thing, except I keep a slightly lower profile about it (I only have some 2 or 3 posts a day I think) and I almost never make any serious threats, accusations, or diatribes against other members.

I told you a while ago that I got BANNED for a while for doing the same thing as you’re doing right now. The mods here aren’t pulling out the banhammer as much as they used to, but don’t let it spiral out of control. I don’t think it takes a 2 month long ban to sort your current problem here though, I think you need to just chill out a bit.
Stop posting so much and just read the stuff here. There are TONS of threads I don’t post in because I really don’t have anything of worth to add. When you post anyway despite not having anything to say, and especially when this derails other peoples’ threads, then you’re accused of spamming.
So back to my main point, take a break. Stop trying to be in character all the time and have something to say about everything. Keep all of your capricious whims for posting in that “Lets play” thread.

This is an artist’s forum. Make some damn beautiful art like Wu or Sago, or someone else you constantly insult, and maybe we’ll think again. But don’t diss artists, on an art forum.

Hey Cyber Dragon,

I can honestly say, I haven’t seen any of the cyber dragon threads, so for me that part is ‘whats that all about?’. What I have seen, is the way you suddenly launch out into huge preachy christian rants in the middle of threads whose original topics have nothing to do with want you are ranting about.

Hmmm… I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head. But here’s the kicker. I’m not a god hating leftwing moonbat evolution believing global warming activistic defender of the seperation of church and state. In fact, I’m just the opposite. I’m a born again, spirit filled (yes to everyone else, that wierd speaking in tounges thing) right wing pro war anti evolution pro life pentecostal christian.

And most of the time, believe it or not, I actually agree in principle with the points you are (trying to) make. Where I think you really miss the mark though is the way you make your points. And where. And when. I came across a perfect example of this as I was wandering through a thread this morning about the new particles, and all of a sudden found myself wading through a slinging match about saying Xmas instead of christmas (which you started).

That had nothing to do with new particles. If you really really have to say something about it, start a thread in the off topic forum. But the way you chose to make your point was by hijacking a completly unrelated thread plain and simple. And that more than anything else I’ve seen you doing around here would have to be the number one reason (in my mind anyway) why people around here get narky at you. Heck, it even rubs me up the wrong way. To me, you are making christians look like a bunch of overbearing bossy nitpickers.

Bottom line, you need to learn the principle of house rules. In your own home, you get to set the rules. You get to say “this is ok, but that is not”. But when you are a guest in someone elses house (i.e. here at this forum), they get to make the rules, and have every right to expect you to play nice or leave. For instance, my sig used to say, “I think evolution is silly”. Ztonzy (a mod for those who do not know) deleted it and asked (told) me not to use anything religious in my sig again. I didn’t like it. Seems to me there a still lots of people saying nasty things about my beliefs in their sig. But its NOT my house, and I don’t get to make the rules. So I’m complying.

Let me be very clear - I haven’t changed my mind about what I believe. I haven’t even changed my mind about finding ways to raise these issues with people who think differently than me. I’ve just realised I need to find a better more relatable way to do it. For me that means making films with stories that better illustrate the principles and truths I believe in. For you it may mean something else.

Just my 200 cents worth.

I usually stay out of this things but…
First off I felt sorry for you when you were K15, I felt that you matured a little as Ixoco, you were a bit anoying when you were fetching every bit of stray floasom that you found on then net but at least some of your post were informative. You whine way too much, you care too much about what others think and are trying too hard to emulate those who you think are more popular than you. You seem to be regressing. Grow up a little bit more, stop posting threds like these ( I’ll even take the tech drivell over these). Be respectful, be patient, be yourself.

very good reply blenderer, It’s nice to see when someone who shares my ideals on how people should treat each other adds a little sanity to a thread like this.

@all:
growing up is a hard process, just saying ‘grow up’ doesn’t cut it. Maturity comes slowly and it’s a great kindness to be patient when you see any progress at all. a little advice and a GOOD EXAMPLE is the best way to expidite the process.

@Cyborg Dragon:
a little advice from someone who cares: conformity is not the way to go. stay within the rules, and be respectful, but don’t try to copy people like sago and wu. Be yourself, and don’t try stunts to be ‘popular’. A true friend is worth far more than all the glamour and ‘friends’ that being ‘popular’ provides. Don’t take it personally that you can’t seem to start a dragon fad either, culture is a wall too strong to be burst by a single person. The attitudes that govern most people have been developed over centuries, and these include thinking that someone who can be humerous is a good person, and that people who like dragons are childish. Try to be respectful, and if that fails, tactful. Then sago and wu won’t be able to hold a candle to you. They may have prestige, but attempting to start fads is not the way to find true friends.

@social:
I think you know my views of some of your comments, but let me reiterate: Driving people away is a childish thing to do. Anger will only reduce your lifespan.

As I see it, threads like this are not so much an attempt at attention as a plea for help. Some people just don’t know how to gain respect for themselves. It solves nothing just to yell at them and repeat over and over what they do wrong without telling them how to do better. I’m certainly no expert in matters as these, but anger and flaming NEVER solves the core issues involved.

-sorry if I ruffled any feathers…

He’s eighteen.

hmm, yes I know. And I’m sixteen. But that has little to do with maturity. Most older people, in my experience, act mature because they have learned what society accepts as mature, not because they really are.

edit: I took a look at some of your posts Cyborg Dragon. You do seem to have some of the problems mentioned. However, I think you could improve if you took things a little less personally. People like social IMO, take an ego boost out of putting down people… (interesting pattern, some days all posts are constructive, other days he must be having a bad day)

My advice:
Don’t take comments personally, whatever the wording.
Instead of simply reading posts, look for something you can improve on in each.
Make a list, fix the problems, repost.

Oh, and stop taking the internet so seriously.

Worry about people in your life, not a bunch of screennames you see online.

haha, now lets see how fast we can all post back and forth now in two differant threads!

There are still people behind each of those screennames (with only a few exceptions) and people deserve, mostly, to be treated decently. I’ve only tried correcting Cyborg Dragon twice now, once It’s been done ten or twenty times I may give up, but so far he’s still on my ‘deserving of an honest, helpful reply’ list.

pretty fast

yes, there are real people, but there feelings towards him are not to be taken too seriously. a lot of people say things online that they would never say in to the person’s face.

take you for example?