Amazing Spiderman Video

http://www.top-greetings.com/G.py?P=/art/503/

Check this out!
Make sure your volume is turned way up!!!

post destroyed

OMG!!! I was expecting an animation like some of the spiderman tests we’ve seen around here. At 4:30am that’s pretty freaking hilarious. I set my parents homepage on their internet to it, so we’ll see what somebody does when they expect Yahoo! and get the gay spiderman!

OMG!!! I was expecting an animation like some of the spiderman tests we’ve seen around here. At 4:30am that’s pretty freaking hilarious. I set my parents homepage on their internet to it, so we’ll see what somebody does when they expect Yahoo! and get the gay spiderman!

haha!
yeah i was at work and my wife sent it to me!
part of her conspiracy to turn me gay!
i laughed so hard and just had to share it!

BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

LOL!
:smiley:

I’m not gay, I’m not gay, I dance around in a gay gay way,
I’m not gay, no no way, watching me dance will make you gay!
darn, now this stinking song is going through my head.
HAHAHA. Tomorrow(which starts in less than an hour) is my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.
Maybe I should learn the song and the dance and perform?
HAHAHAHAHA :stuck_out_tongue:

bwwwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhaahhhhhahhaaaaaa!!! the more i see it,the more i laugh!!! ha ha ha ha!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that a 3D animation? I can’t tell because of the bad quality. If so then they did an excellent job with the movements.

Is that a 3D animation? I can’t tell because of the bad quality. If so then they did an excellent job with the movements.

i was wondering the same thing…
if it is 3D, i’d wager they mocapped it
because the movement is so fluid…

i thought it might also be a video
of a dude in a spidey suit and they just
pixlated him in aftereffects…
i dunno.

:slight_smile:

i don’t know what the heck it is…but it’s hilarious!!! he he he! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: