Amazon infection

Just a crazy idea criticizing the domination of Amazon.

1 Like

The idea is very interesting, I’d love to know more about this piece.

John

Yes, the idea is more interesting than the finished image.

I was speaking about christmasts with my friend Silvia and an Amazon ad was showed in tv.

She started with the idea of kings ordering Amazon. After that, dash buttons appeared in the conversation. So I thought about creating a critical image with that.

First she talked about kings handing dash buttons. But I did not considered that option. Because the use of the dash buttons is not coherent in that context. And two more reasons for discarding the idea: my modelling skills are near Zero, and the important thing: the dash button will loose the focus in size comparison with the kings.

Second she proposed the dash buttons in the hands. Wow! Modelling hands is really far out of my skill levels.

I needed something simple and easy to do. Not too much time consumming.

I thought about recreating an studio light image like this one for example:

https://www.oleoshop.com/imagenes/poridentidad?identidad=3a8eb6c2-68ce-4e2a-8e52-51b1f9e9f042&ancho=850&alto=

But … didnt liked it. Too much simple.

And after thinking about my limitations, the idea of the window with the sky and the star and the dash buttons for ordering gold, myrrh and incense if needed liked me so much.

That is the story.

I know resulting image can be improved a lot, but theese days I dont have too much time and I wanted a final image ASAP. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. I love it. You know, it’s kind of a like a CGI version of a Far Side cartoon, which is a fantastic idea—humorous renders.

John