An array that edits the mesh?

So I’m trying to make a high rise building, I started with a vertical face and used an empty to guide the array around the building constructing the four sides, I also added an array for adding each floor of the building. But now I want to edit the face of the building to create windows, but what I want to do is use another array that will edit the mesh for me without me having to do each window manually. See how I’ve created this window, I want to add an array that will extrude in the same way evenly across the face as I make changes to this one, is there a way I can do this? Thanks in advance.

http://imgur.com/YFKGfRn

Make more windows to that face like you did once, or use box mesh and do boolean with wall.
Image:boolean with wall, remember modifier order for wall, first boolean then array.

Attachments

sounds like a job for duplication(dupliverts/faces)

Thanks for the ideas, but I have no idea how to do either of those. :frowning: The only other option is to do it by hand, I don’t mind although I would prefer to have them evenly spaced. Is there a way to get accurate measurements as I’m creating loop cuts? I managed to do the side and top loop cuts down to exact measurements, but I’m not sure how to do that for every window across the face.