an early attempt at sculptris

well i’ve recently downloaded sculptris and… omg, it’s incredible. unfortunately, however, my artistic skills have a bit of catching up to do… well here’s my first attempt at sculpting a male

Not bad better than I could do when I tried sculptris for the first time I couldn’t make anything but a deformed sphere! Lol and I still can only make a deformed sphere since I haven’t been using it since I downloaded it around a couple of weeks ago.

haha, thanks dragon… in effect, this is just a severly deformed sphere… that happens to look vaguely like a humanoid… well here’s an update… i haven’t done the back yet because… well i’ve pretty much been using myself for a reference (for the torso, not he face) and i can’t see my back… lifes a b***

haha, thanks dragon… in effect, this is just a severly deformed sphere… that happens to look vaguely like a humanoid… well here’s an update… i haven’t done the back yet because… well i’ve pretty much been using myself for a reference (for the torso, not he face) and i can’t see my back… lifes a b***

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147928[/ATTACH]
http://misc.cgcookie.netdna-cdn.com//pencil.png

well i don’t think i’m going to do much more… i just fiddled with the ‘paint’… made some bump maps but, i think that’s it for now…