usually i’m an novel and screenwriter, but to promote and bring out one of my first screenplays, i’ve decided to use blender to produce it.
The movie Project i actually produce … is like a mix from Gravity or the Martian.
i know, those are big compares, but i’m still try to do my best.
so … enough… i’d like to share the first renders with you.
i did every 3D Model on my own… also the most of the Textures i’d used, are shot with my CAM or are from open Image websites who allows to use it in Commercial.
i hope u like, what i do… kind regards
my main goals at the moment are:
- finish screenplay - done
- keep the rendertime low. - done
- decreace loading performance of scenes (memory usage). - done
- do not overload a scene (special effects, composer) - done
- compress / rework the textures. - done
- love what you are doing and stay strong. - still in progres
- overhaul some 3D Models - done
- improve Model quality. - done
- improve Character Model animation. - done
- cast voice actors
- buy or create sfx sounds - done
- create Movie poster - 20%
- search for publisher
- a reminder, because i know, that i’ve forgot something.