Andrew Price's Wow Factor

Hey all,

I’m not totally sure if this is the correct place to post this thread, but I thought I’d give it a shot anyway.

So, Andre Price’s “The Wow Factor.” When I go to his website (blenderguru.com) and click on the product it redirects me to a broken down version of his old website - no product page. I’ve found the entire pdf of the Wow Factor online and I was wondering if he’s made it free for all or what?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

I found the page in google ( first hit for “the wow factor andrew price” ), with a “buy now” link that goes to paypal.

I doubt he’s giving it away for free.

That’s so weird, I had done a good amount of searching and seemed to have missed that link. Thank you JiggyWig!

Pretty sure Andrew is not giving it away free. The technical content is pretty outdated now though (pre-cycles), though I suppose a lot of the concepts still apply.

A lot of the wow factor stuff still applies because it’s mainly about compositing, not renderer-specific tricks.

It is definitely not free. Andrew recently revamped his website so it’s likely there are some bad links on it. Best thing would be to let him know.