Android App

There have been a few times I would search through the Android Marketplace looking for a Blender related app. But I have found nothing… I would like to get some people together that would like to work with me on making an Android app for blender. In this app there will be News related to Blender, announcements, update/ new release information, Blend of the day, tutorial link database, and frequently used add-ons.

Hopefully someone will want to help me work on this, maybe get a small team together with a website to go along with it so there will be the possibility of donations. I would think it would be wrong to put a price on the app. It would also be an excellent place for feedback and suggestions for the application.

I have wrote some things down and have a general idea of design, so please let me know if you would like to be involved.

If anyone thinks that this is a good Idea also, please let me know. At least I will know to continue my work or not.

yes!!! I have been looking for an app like this for ages!!

Unfourtunatley I am no programmer though. and so would be unable to participate in the creation of the app :frowning:

Please let me know how you get on!
Thanks,
Tommy.

i can help bring in the news and the most used addons…im on this website insanely much. Also i have previous website design and graphic art experience

Why not simply use rss feeds?

I also want to help you with this. I agree with you on not adding the price of this app. I also thinking about creating an android app. I recently learned to create an app with the help of https://www.digitallyinfo.com/. And it’s very easy to create an app they will teach you it with coding. I hope I will make it soon.