Andromeda Design Contest: Unknown Creature

Hello guys, I would like to share with you a creature I made for the Andromeda Design Contest - Unknown Creature category.

My creature is a predator and hostile habitant of the planet Perseus known by locals as ¨Dergůl¨ which means ¨gut ripper¨. They are smart, fast and very dangerous. They live in dark places, such as caves, which is the reason for their specific light skin and red eyes.

Made in Blender: Sculpting, retopology, modeling, rigging, grooming, lighting and rendering
Substance Painter: Textures
Zbrush: Last details of the sculpt

Rendered in Cycles at 1500 samples. Thanks to the UDIM release in 2.82 I could have a lot of detail for my creature

Here I am leaving you some other renders and snapshots of my scene. If there is anything you would like to know, let me know!

!

16 Likes

Remarkable! Great design and sculpting! You definitely have a great amount of experience with this kind of thing. Great job!

1 Like

Hi Kyle, thanks for the comment :blush: I appreciate it! I have been investing a lot of time on technical stuff to achieve more complex things

“You’re one ugly motherf****r!” ©

Love little hands and overall detalisation is impressing!

1 Like

Hahahaha I for some reason imagined Samuel L. Jackson saying that. I guess we now know who is suitable for the role :rofl:

Thanks! I am glad you like it :grin:

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart! Stay safe too!

1 Like

Damn you have a nice looking portfolio, good job! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! I am glad you like it