Angry Orange Coobs!

Well I made this very simple quick render, I got blender block right now and this is all I gots.
One question though. Why are the Orange Coobs Angry?
http://x11.putfile.com/11/31215431281.jpg
~Jimmy~

well…maybe they have neck problem like me because of sitting too much infront of pc.

good work.nice and clean.

… what a silly question.

They lack feet and legs as well as arms and hands. Also, as of now they can’t BREATH, no mouth nor nose. Better fix that before they’re over with.

They lack feet and legs as well as arms and hands. Also, as of now they can’t BREATH, no mouth nor nose. Better fix that before they’re over with.

they’re Coobs, not humans :wink: .

i like it, but it could use a little… more.

I agree. Right now, they’re all carbon copies of each other. Maybe alter the eyebrow position (there’s more than one of those for being angry). They’re also all at the same height from the ground. What if you composed it so that they looked like they were jumping toward you/something? It would be kind of like that old show “Killer Tomatoes”. Maybe you could even add little bounce marks, since this has a very cartoony feel to it.

–lir

I don’t know - I can’t see them if they’re on putfile :-? :-?

:frowning: So just because they are not humans they do not deserve to be able to breath? If only the animal rights society was here …

:smiley:

nice idea, but it haves a lot of unused potential…the cubes are all the same one and thers nothing other than them. but they’re looking really funny!!!

Hehe, you could have them glide around and collide with each other and waggle their eyebrowes.

Hello,
Sorry for the Noob question (I’m coming from a Cinema 4D interface).
How do you make the all-white background with shadows in Blender?

I usually add a compositing tag in Cinema 4d telling the floor to only recieve shadows. I lost on how to do that in Blender.

Thanks ahead of time.

Cheers::bc

I assume he just made a plane, changed its color to white, and then scaled it large enough that it went beyond the cameras view.

LetterRip

Same way! On the plane you make, in the 2nd material window, on the second tab, there is a button that says “Only Shadows” and this button makes the material only receive shadows, the rest is transparent.

Hold on Tight,
Ongnissim

(If you need a picture of where it is, I might be able to get on, if you ask)

Thanks!!
That works great… :stuck_out_tongue:
Much appreciated… Blender has some really amazing features, I just need to know where they are!!

thanks again!
Cheers::bc

Try it with Yafray
http://blender.sixmonkeys.geek.nz/albums/BurtS/orange_fruitcollection2k5.png :wink:

woah, I did not know about that only shadows thing. Man, you learn something new everyday.

I have no idea what this picture above me is, but it looks a bit like a HIJACKXORZ!!! :o

What’s HIJACKXORZ? I hope your not saying that this is’nt of my origin.

I think he meant that BurtS was hijacking your thread by posting his image here, not that you didn’t make he cubes.

Good job, btw, very cartoonish. I really like the Orange material.

Hold on Tight,
Ongnissim