AniCator.com

Hello BlenderHeads,

You can now visit www.anicator.com!
My dad bought me a domain:eek:. I didn’t ask for it.
:cool:
The FTP is even faster I still have to know how much bandwidth I got etc…

I’ve not made a new website, it’s still the same.
However I added a sneak peak ‘feature’ on the FantaCratia website. This way you can peak into the progress of FC. Pay attention, it is possible you miss some of them later on;).

Well after all these winks I’ll get a bit more official and serious.

A domain

Hello BlenderHeads,

Today the domain name www.anicator.com was bought and the anicator.awardspace.com website was re-launched on that location.

I have also fixed a problem in my Profile here on BA.org. I noticed that one of my old domains was still set to my Home Page here. The .tk address is old. I refreshed the link so now you can also acces the website by simply clicking on my username and selecting ‘Visit AniCator’s homepage!’

- AniCator

Ok…

Edit: Let me explain why I wrote that. I’m happy for you. I really am. But there’s nothing on your site. No animations, no art, no drawings, no anything. There’s only text. Text about how great your upcoming project will be. Text about how much things are coming. That’s nice, but keep it for a later date, when there’s something to see.

And don’t worry, we all did that, but it’s not newsworthy until there’s actually anything to look at. Why would you want visitors if there’s nothing on your website?

stares at the great black whole

Edit2: Wait, there are animations.

i just started my site at freewebs.com- might give you some ideas on how to organize and what to put there. I am looking for work though, so it is more of a resume. Good luck on your site! Maybe like Models, videos, games, blog, that sort of thing. Freewebs has a lot of those templates already - so you could use them to prototype some ideas etc.

I like Ric!

:yes:
I guess you have missed the Animations section. I emptied the gallery a while ago because I thought the images were no longer worthy to be shown. I got a lot more of test animations but they aren’t worthy either and no serious tests.
I made a lot of images, before it was restarted, during the production of FantaCratia. I’ll put some of those up. They’ll probable be online at 15:00 GMT+1.

i just started my site at freewebs.com- might give you some ideas on how to organize and what to put there. I am looking for work though, so it is more of a resume. Good luck on your site! Maybe like Models, videos, games, blog, that sort of thing. Freewebs has a lot of those templates already - so you could use them to prototype some ideas etc.

I like Ric!
I made a complete off-topic thread about this. Organizing my site and it’s looks.
I’m sorry but I don’t know what else to change in the nagivation. The only problem left is that you can’t link directly to a page/section because I use frames.
Could you send me a PM about your idea of organizing?

Thank you very much for the comments. I’ll try to remove the ‘bugs’ and give you a clear navigation.

- AniCator

PS: I cleaned up the homepage a bit. I hope you like it.

EDIT:
The background was changed from white to black because it was easier to read orange text with a black background than with a white background.

A bit off topic…

Not bad, but you poor guy… No friends…

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2613/rogerwickeszi1.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-18

Just teasing ya! :ba: Thanks for all the Pro bono work you do on Blender wiki and answering questions for us! Rock on!