Animated Smoke Domain EEVEE Renderview Crash and Visibility Problems with Render

System Information
Operating system: OSX 10.13.6 (17G11023)
Graphics card: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650

Blender Version
Broken: 2.80 and 2.82

Short description of error
I’m making a 2D Animation using the Grease Pencil and wanted to use quick smoke to have a fire effect. I used this tutorial for 2.80 to make the fire. I got it to work with Cycles but I want to do it in EEVEE but Render-Viewport is making a strange effect as if all frames are getting stacked on one another and then it crashes after some seconds. If I render in EEVEE, it’s not showing anything at all, not even the Grease Pencil Animation is rendered if I use EEVEE. It seems to make everything disappear, displaying an empty frame. If I switch to Cycles or turn off Smoke Domain and Flow Object in EEVEE the Render works. I don’t want to use Cycles because of the grain. Also I want to have the effect on Transparent Film but toggling the Option does not change anything in EEVEE. Everything does however always display correctly in Solid View without problems and without crashes.

Here are the things I’ve already tried:
• I baked the Fire animation.
• The Principled Volume Material of the Smoke Domain is connected to Volume, not Surface.
• The Blackbody Intensity is set to 1.

EDIT: I redid the smoke domain in 2.82 and had the the same issue, changing volumentrics tile size from 2 to 4px and turning on volumentric shadow made the Renderview not crash Blender but it also did not display the fire.

Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Open file, bake fire and Activate Renderview in EEVEE or try to Render Image in EEVEE

LINK TO THE FILES