Ok, I’ve looked at your file and there are a few setup problems.
- armature need all actions (you have this correct)
- what i meant with object, the object in the armature modifier (you have this correct)
If you want to spawn an object and that object has no bounding box then you need to add the armature and not the cube. the cube is parented to the armature, so if you spawn the cube, the armature stays behind and resulting in no animations. But if you spawn the armature then everything parented to it will also be spawned. So to solve your problem spawn in the armature instead of the cube.
use a bounding box. Add a cube as big as your mesh, place the armature in that cube, parent armature to the cube, and finally spawn in the bounding box cube.
so you have:
- bounding box, you place all movement bricks on this one, including the physics (dynamic for example)
- armature, parented to bounding box, no collision, all action bricks.
- deform able mesh, parented to the armature, no collision.