Animating kinetic typography in bender?

I’ve been trying to animate kinematic typography in blender, but so far the only way I’ve found is making a ton of text objects, and then animating the show/hide on them, as well as small animations for things like moving the text around the screen, but my scene ends up really cluttered and it’s an absolute pain trying to manage what’s going on (even in a 7-second animation). Is there an addon or something to help with kinetic typography animation? Using animation nodes halps somewhat as it allows for a typewrite effect and such, but not very much.

Is this kind of what your trying to do?

The Sniper addon is great for animating your camera around (text) objects for some cool effects…

I was looking at making animations kinda like this

LOL! … well that was a heck of a cool video…
thanks for the share…

Yah… probable the best available option right now is the Animation Nodes…
but note that as we speak there are Blender programmers dilligently working on improvements to the Animation Nodes…
in fact… the plan is to replace the Blender Animation system with the Animation Nodes system…
but that all is some number of years down the pike…

mean time… do a search for…

Blender Parametric Animation systems…

thats what your looking for…

here’s some more info…

I’m actually using animation nodes, it’s great but I’m still lacking some tools I’d like (for text animation). They’ve been shown by the developer but doesn’t seem to be available yet.

I’m actually using animation nodes,

yes I understand…

They’ve been shown by the developer but doesn’t seem to be available yet.

yep…

the plan is to replace the Blender Animation system with the Animation Nodes system…
but that all is some number of years down the pike…

mean time… do a search for…
Blender Parametric Animation systems…

that should give you some more options…