Animation blending

Hi everyone! Sorry for maybe obvious question but it relly blew my mind. I’m trying to understand how to combine animations with rotations. I’ve created two simple animations - first rotates bone round global X and second rotates round global Y. For see what happened more clear I switched to XYZ Eurler mode.
Separately:
first animation change bone’s local X Rotation from 0 to -90 deg,
second animatin change bone’s local Z Rotation from 0 to 90 deg.
Combined one above the other in NLA I got changes in X and Z rotations from each individual rotation. Visually It looks like the bone start rotate between global -X and Y and then smooth change rotation to only Y. I want achieve visual affect like bone’s local X Rot = -90, Y Rot = 45, Z Rot = 0 (or between global -X and Y in the mean).
How to achieve desired mean result animation for two general movement like LEFT and BACK rotations with NLA? Is it wrong way and I should create LEFT-BACK animation in one strip?
Thank you all! And sorry for basic question but it isn’t explained in documentation and tutorials that I’ve found.

Sorry but I can’t upload blender file because it is restricted for new users.

Upload your file here and post back the URL.
http://pasteall.org/blend/

What rotations, minus or plus, what extrapolation, what blend type, add, subtract etc? Can’t tell from your post.

http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=53033

Ok you are getting into a gotcha with euler rotations. Ist goes first x, then y, and then Z. or whatever rotation order you choose. I don’t know of a way to get your target in NLA. When I have that situation, I use quats. I key the first frame. Then put in another bone just temporarily at where I want the keyed bone to point to. I move the time line and then put on a damp track constraint to the temp bone. Then I key a visual rotation on the bone. Delete the constraint and temp bone and voila.

Remember blender is using a matrix to get the rotations. You can google the rotation issue and somewhere you will find the matrix matrix math if you are so inclined.

Thank you! I got it. I’ve decided to use IK constraints and create more specific animations.