Animation Challenge #36 Entries CLOSED

I am in on the next animation challenge…good work splund!!

NICE EXCUSE… JUST KIDDIN I BELIEVE YOU…ACTUALLY I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU

Sorry for shoutng. Still working…

Here’s a head’s up. It still has a timing pass in one shot instead of full rendered, but I’ll replace it when I’ve got the final.
HERE

OK - Final is up! - and before the time in the worldtime link in post 1!

um - on second thoughts, forget the link! I thow myself on the mercy of the AC community!

congrats splund for a very funny trickshot!

Ammusionist, your seemingly-too-late entry gets you a Post-Closure vote! :slight_smile: is the previous link the final version?

Ammusionist you have both my congratulations (for a very good attempt)
and sympathy (for being a bit late). Although it does seem as though strictly, you might have been on time. I don’t understand all these time zones though, we don’t have that sort of problem on Mars.

If we had a vote I think it would be a close run thing.

Maybe you could convince Aligorith and Splund to have a vote!

Scraze - Previous link is final version (Minus a couple of Sound Effects, but I’ll let it stand!)
McSmiffy - I’ve PMed Aligorith and he says he’ll consider it!

Everyone else - Sorry for the late entry. Who wants a blend file with the main character to make up for it?

Here you are - Enjoy.
You can manipulate the squash and stretch and eye focus by the empties on layer 2 and expressions are controlled with shape keys.

Blend File

Woo Hoo, I won!!,
Its a hollow victory though, and looking at your entry, Ammusionist, its obvious you spent a while making that.
I would be more than happy for Aligorith to flex his forum muscle and call a vote. After three weeks of waiting, its not much fun watching a one horse race, and even less fun winning it.

Bob