Animation Nodes Coach

My immediate need is help with animation nodes. Specifically I want objects to scale with music input. Long term, I’m seeking someone I can turn to for development and/or mentoring on various motion graphics projects. Please visit clarionwave.com to understand the overall project.

Budget: Around $1000 over the next few months. NB I’m more interested in finding prospective partners than employees.

Contact: ClarionWave.com Please share a link to your portfolio and information about yourself, including the hourly rate you’re seeking.

Hello @bluetrain
Greetings

would be glad to assist you
Reach me out at [email protected]

Best Regards
Noah

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing your requirements needs with us.

We have gone through it and after analyzing all your requirement details, we are sharing our understanding on the same with you.

Understanding:
We have understood that you are looking for a developer who can help you to create a studio, a studio can create visual stories about what goes on in our mind.

We are also having some queries. Please check below:

1. Do you need our help to create a studio or you also needed help for the website?
  2. For which platform do you need this studio-like Windows PC Software, Web Browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari etc.), mobile (Android, iOS)?
  3. Will you provide us 2D-3D designs or do we need to take help from our designing team?
  4. Could you please share the complete flow of the working of the studio?
  5. If you have any reference application link or the video link, that can explain the functionality of studio in more detail, then please share that with us.

Please check our understanding and let us know if we have understood you correctly. Also, reply to our queries. We are also available in Skype call/chat, so if you want a further discussion on Skype, kindly let us know your suitable time for the discussion.

Our developers work 192 hours a month M-F + 1st and 3rd Saturday (Included)

We will look forward to hearing from your side soon.

Thank You.

Regards,
Lauren W.
(Accounts Manager)
“CIS”(CMMI level 3 Company)
Tel: +13477096984
Skype Me: cis.lauren

Hey,
Hope you are doing well!

I am just floating over top up of your email. Have you got a chance to check our previous email?
Please, let us know when we can connect and discuss further about your requirements.

Your revert will be very much appreciated!

Regards,
Lauren W.
(Accounts Manager)

Hey,
Hope you are doing well!

I am just floating over top up of your email. Have you got a chance to check
our previous email?
Please, let us know when we can connect and discuss further about your
requirements.

Your revert will be very much appreciated!

Regards,
Lauren W.
(Accounts Manager)

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.