Animation of the Future!

Just take a look… it’s simply amazing!

Hey Sanguine, are you a part of ATS?

-Jimmy

No, I do not believe I am. :confused: But, I’ve been wrong before?

Lol, I would hope you would know if you were or not.

Reason I asked is cause this was on ats a while back and there are a bunch of people who have that avatar on there with names that sound similar to Sanguine (could’nt remember if there was a Sanguine on there).

The animation is ok, Blender can do that though, the only CG part is the girls face, the body is real. Also they said something like “Game creators simplify the game graphics so people won’t think it’s real” or some BS that sounded like that.

-Jimmy

No, I actually had no idea what you were talking about at first. I even did a quick search on Google for ATS but nothing came up familiar.

Anyway, you still gotta admit it still is impressive.

ATS is short for AboveTopSecret.com.

Yeah, it’s pretty good, but it’s not really a leap or bound or anything.

I’ve seen some new tech that’s way better, 3d filming technology, it can film you in 3d, create a 3d mesh of you and texture it in mega high quality, there is absolutely no way of telling wheather it’s you or not, it’s pretty crazy.

-Jimmy

No, they make the gamefaces less real because when they look to real and the animation is sloppy it’ll give the impression of a zombie rather then a talking person.

No, they make the gamefaces less real because when they look to real and the animation is sloppy it’ll give the impression of a zombie rather then a talking person.

No they make them less real so they can actually be rendered in a game.

-Jimmy

ha lol, thanks for the laugh jackblack

I think that someday it will be possible to create desktop movies that will put Hollywood actors out of work.

For many years now, animators have come up against a barrier known as “uncanny valley”, which refers to how, as a computer-generated face approaches human likeness, it begins take on a corpse-like appearance similar to that in some horror films.

As a result, computer game animators have purposely simplified their creations so that the players realise immediately that the figures are not real.

Won’tletmepostwithouttext

THe article is wrong, that’s not why they are simplified, take a stroll through the game engine section, you’ll see what I mean.

-Jimmy