Animation Recruit...Sackboy's Adventure

I still need to get those stars in.

love the leaf boat, it looks great!, will upload a pic of it with sackboy and the gecko in a while, for now, i have to recover all my lost files lol :D…T~T so sad

HI Evil Moon! This little project seems very cool to participate in!
I could definitely help with modeling and MAYBE lighting but I’ll be really busy with schoolwork for the next two months :frowning:
Would this project still be going after that?

Hopefully!

AWESOME!
For now I might find time to model an old broken doll or something!

Hey, thanks. I’ll go for the ending tree next.

When will the trailer animation be ready for music.

Everyone! We have been saved!!!..surprisingly, ibacked everything up on my Dropbox, so I still have everything, and yes it will be going on for that long

The trailer animation will be done as soon as I can get a rig on it lol(not very good at rigging)
@josmic, thats great!

as Icey cooley, looking forward to seeing it! :smiley: , also, everyone, I will give you the download for the dot blend of sackboy soon enough (i just need a little time lol)

That’s good news!
If you need help with the rigging, I’m available (and kind of enjoy it, to a limit).
Also, I think I’ll be going for the Evil Giant Mutated Goldfish (modeling and rigging).

at ndigit, lol you go for that fish! I look forward to seeing its progress :smiley:

I could try to help with modeling and some rigging.

if your pretty good at rigging, i NEEED YOUUUU :smiley: lol, so wanna rig sackboy?

Sure!
Ill pm you my email.

Edit: My email is the fastest way to reach me also if you could send what you have modeled ill rig it.

So here’s what I did

render-

Attachments

DOLL Head.blend (381 KB)

Dude looks great!

Eeeeeeekkkkk! That looks scary to me.

lol!, lookin great! also, lol, i have to find my stuff…my dropbox is all kinds of crazy lol :smiley:

Here’s a quick turntable of the tree. Still to be textured.

this is looking good!!

Nice!, This is going to be perfect for the animation ;D
ok, we will also need to set up some stills for posters for the animation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
because I would like one xDDD