Animation test using models ripped from N64

I’ve been learning some blender animation techniques, and I really wanted to try animating to music. There was a really awesome remixed song from Majora’s Mask that I found, and I thought it would be perfect. After the hellish process of ripping the N64 models, the actual animation seemed pretty easy. Anyway, this is what I have so far, and I hope to add to it eventually. Critiques/tips/suggestions are appreciated.

Still,www.vincentgallo.com/writing/TheAnthony.html, people with type 2 diabetes most common form of the disease go a long while, even years, before being diagnosed because they may downplay their symptoms or write them off to other causes. So if you are making frequent trips to the bathroom at night; experience extreme thirst,nike blazer femme pas cher, overwhelming fatigue,http://iptra.ir/speeches_data.htm, or blurry vision; or notice that you keep getting infections, ask your doctor to test you for diabetes. An early diagnosis can help ward off complications… Can’t stop scratching, I know it’s bad but god it feels good to scratch them. Anyway,isabel marant, met up with scouse Paul from Melbourne as he’s been in Darwin for 2 weeks waiting for me to get here,isabel marant soldes, so we hit the beach markets again with Nicky and Narmin from the tour. It’s the best market I’ve ever been to; there are tons of stalls selling jewellery, crystals,tn requin pas cher, didgeridoos, trinkets, massages, the lot. And right now, that heart downtown New York is a black hole. No electricity, no cell service,nike blazer vintage pas cher, no heat in most buildings, no subway service, not even after it is restarted on a limited basis tomorrow. The temporary subway map is stark: everything just comes to a sudden halt at 34th Street,nike tn pas cher, and at Borough Hall/MetroTech in Brooklyn. My MMT was winning,Click To Buy, but I was sadly getting comfortable with that. Our coexistence had been working fairly well. I just bought shirts with lots of shirring on them or chose less fitted tops and incorporated lots of layers even in the dog days of summer. During the “honeymoon period” you will pay a discounted interest rate on your loan. After the honeymoon period is over,pas cher air max, typically 12 months, you’ll pay the standard variable rate. Introductory home loans are a great way to save money during the first year of your homeownership, but first home buyers must be prepared for the possible interest rate increase that follows when the honeymoon period ends… In 1997, an armed high school vice principal in mississippi did manage to stop a 16yearold shooter on a rampage. But there was also columbine 15 people died and the armed security officer on campus and another one nearby could not stop it. The nra’s blanket call to arm our schools is really nothing more than a. It is the gift. That keeps on giving. Today it is giving Senator Obama the chance run. Michelle has physically moved herself to Hawaii to completely embrace the show and the Hawaiian lifestyle. Since moving to Oahu, she has become less guarded and has begun interacting more with the H50 fans; sometimes even more than what an appreciative fan had even expected from a TV star. In an interview,jordan 2013 pas cher, Michelle was quoted as saying,nike blazer femme, "They [the fans] have shown me so much love. ??? 48 0800 Fri This exceptional development offers breathtaking “Aquarius” and “Let The Sun Shine In” however they hardly represent all Asians Wednesday