Looking really good. I love the new referencing options. I am going to update today.
New features include:
- frame by frame animation! (finally!)
- layer referencing - including referencing objects in linked files. Great for team projects.
- animated shape ordering, animated bone target, animated bone parenting
- improved photoshop file import
- tools and brushes improvements
- show and hide animation channels (finally! I was waiting for this one!)
- layer enhancements, such as group with selection layers.
- “gradient mesh” type colour point tools for improved vector shape colouring
And much more. You can find an exhaustive list, which includes tutorial videos, here: