AniRadio(.::!!offline!!::.)<--this is the status

(AniCator) #1

AniRadio is a new radio on SHOUTcast(not accesable from the list)

Streaming Media+Blender News

Not fully completed but it’s getting better and better

Listen now:

AniRadio

Maximal 10 listeners a time

Hope u like it

In short time the link is on my site

EDIT:

Winamp is recommended for this stream media(for Windows users)

Anybody know legal sites with legal songs?[/color]

(AniCator) #2

may i have some reply’s on my radio? :-? :frowning:

(WAYOFF) #3

i tryed to go on it but it didn’t work.
i’ll try again later

(benstabler) #4

Ani, your radio is probably great, but its impossible for anyone to listen.

Quick lesson about IP addresses: the addresses 192.168.x.x and 10.x.x.x are both private addresses. That means that no websites can exist on the internet on those addresses. This is so that on private networks you have big ranges that are free to use, and that will not conflict with websites.

So, the radio is hosted on a computer on your network of ip address 192.168.2.102, port 8000. What you have to do, is go to your router and forward port 8000 on the router to the ip address and port above. Then, somewhere in your router control panel will be the IP address on the internet. So, your radio will be internet.ip.address.here:8000

Finally, assuming you have a dynamic IP address, this address will change. That means you will have to update it or something- or there is a service that will update a domain name to point to a dynamic ip address, but I dont use it so I cant remember what it is called. Hopefully someone else will post it for you.

(AniCator) #5

sorry the ports where closed

now it’s open

in short time NoName commercials are coming onto it

and other things

hope u like it

(bmax) #6

DynDNS
No-IP

(AniCator) #7

maybe this helps

http://yp.shoutcast.com/directory/?s=AniRadio

(Marty_D) #8

That’s actually not too bad. I like the girl with the French accent’s announcement voice.

The current IP is http://83.247.17.164:8000 You might want to edit your original post so that you don’t get errors right up front.

I’ll probably bookmark the sight since I listen to Winamp all day. I usually don’t listen to anything with words when blending, but (as in big :slight_smile: ) your station has a nice energy level so maybe after hours. Thanks.

(cara-rj) #9

Nice musics.

Bookmarked. :slight_smile:

(AniCator) #10

is it legal too download music from eMule

if not do you know programs(free) to download legal music with

(bmax) #11

Well, it depends if your posession of whatever you download is legal. Regardless what client or protocoll you use. I don’t know what the broadcasting rights (or lack thereof, depending) are at iTunes, but you can get a song for $1/€1, which seems like a pretty good bet to me (although, if you want all songs in an album, and there are 20 of them, you’ve already got €20, which in Germany can get you a CD).

(AniCator) #12

:o :frowning:

Sorry i really need free legal for broadcasting music

Is it legal to play music from a cd?

(bmax) #13

Read what it says around the outer edge. They usually put the copyright / patent info there.

My Led Zeppelin II CD says:

“© 1994 ATLANTIC RECORDING CORPORATION FOR THE UNITED STATES […] ALL RIGHTS OF THE PRODUCER AND OF THE OWNER OF THE WORK REPRODUCED RESERVED. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, HIRING, LENDING, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE AND BROADCASTING OF THIS RECORD PROHIBITED.”

:-?

(AniCator) #14

ok i’ll look for it! :smiley:

!!Have Fun With The Radio!!

(AniCator) #15

Comments are Welcome please comment!! :o

Sorry but it is now offline(it will be online after school)

Gotta Go Now :wink: [>]