Announcing Blender Artists User Portfolios 🖼

Where can I change the respective settings?
The portfolio tag doesn’t seem to exist in the list of available tags (probably because it is set up in category mode already?), and I couldn’t find any customization option related to the existing portfolio either.

There are no settings yet, see:

Ah, I see, thx! Was misguided by that posting of your’s I was referring my reply to, it read like there was some kind of non-evident customization option present already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s a cool feature !

I agree with others on the fact that being able to choose what appear or not is important :slight_smile: There is this problem with old renders we don’t want in the portfolio, and also sometimes we can link images which are not ours, but it would appear on “our” portfolio as well. Also what about topics with no images ? It seems to appear as well in the portfolio, but only with title :thinking:

If you want a good example @bartv your portfolio is perfect example :joy: Spring image, and no images topics :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for this new feature !
See you :slight_smile: ++
Tricotou

1 Like

Yeah I’m starting to lean towards switching to the tag solution. I want to figure out a few things before doing that, stay tuned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! what a great addition. Now I should delete previous posts to not being able to see my awful early works. hehe

We’ll probably switch to the other option where you can use a tag to select only the images you want in your portfolio. So don’t delete anything just yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hm, how to remove old outdated works?

See the reply just above your one :slight_smile:

I love/hate this feature. It’s an instant reminder that after using Blender for 11+ years I still fairly rubbish at it.:rofl:

5 Likes

And same here, I look back and shake my head

Ditto. I stopped posting work here for a while due to EDrama. So I’ve got stuff from 2008, then stuff from a month ago.

Thankfully, (I think) I don’t have to worry about my older work due to the nice people at PhotoF*ckit. Due to asset grabbing and monetary hostage taking, none of my older work is showing up.

This is super cool!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New feature: topic thumbnail selector

Great idea! Very useful!

1 Like

Oh boy, you guys rock! :slight_smile:
Thanks for all the work towards making the forum more fun!
This is a very nice addition so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like