Annoying songs. (fligh % inspired)

well Fligh %'s “Annoying” topic inspired me to post some pretty annoying/stupid sounds

Space Ghost-Brak-Don’t Touch Me

and

A really annoying loading song from… guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: songs are played with Quicktime so it is Firefox friendly FYI

PM me if you want any of the MP3’s :smiley:

The Brak song is hilarious (and really stupid :P)

The other one (the loading song from…guess) is not that annoying (I rather enjoy watching…guess)

lol i love the dont touch me song. the loading one is very annoying the 7th or 8th time thru on a school PA system :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…they play that one the school PA? Is that your school’s anthem or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…they play that one the school PA? Is that your school’s anthem or something? :P[/quote]

ummmmm… no? lol afterschool last week a few friends of mine and I went into the office with my MP3 player. we turned on the PA and played the song. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heheee, well done. So what did the school admins do?
I wish I could do something like that at my school, just to mess with those bastards :stuck_out_tongue:

they didnt do much. it was before a festival thing so everyone was cool. everyone laughed really.

Ah, it was all good then.

I love it when something happens and makes the whole school laugh (which doesn’t happen often), makes being there not-so-boring.