Another Blender Escapes

(PlantPerson) #1

I was in the hospital a while ago, and they supplied me with a laptop while I was there. I, of course, rushed to download Blender. It was soon loaded on the computer, and I fooled with it whenever they weren’t fooling with me. Soon, though, they brought the computer to another patient unexpectedly, before I could uninstall Blender. Another Blender has escaped into the world, ready to turn more innocent people into hopelessly addicted Blenderheads.

(BgDM) #2

That is great!! I can just see the next guys face when he fires it up and looks blankly at the screen wondering what the hell to do next.

BgDM

(Friday13) #3

Cool, the blender addiction virus is going to spread in the hospital :smiley: 8) :smiley: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

(Jamesk) #4

Yeah… where’s Dustin Hoffman when you need him the most, eh? It’s an Outbreak! And the origin of the contagion is a fellow blenderhead that needs to be put in quarantine!

(kevin3d) #5

Your assumption may be all wrong…he/she may see Blender and say. “Cool! They already installed Blender…now I don’t have to download it myself!” :wink:

(snowy_duck) #6

nooooooo! i was too busy reading the great news and i forgot to select a deck on the internet game i now i have lost my good rank nooooo! oh well its wasn’t too hard. good news