Another Female Character by MZooly

Hey!
I was reading here the thread of yours:
First of all: Nice work. I really like the second one, the first one has a bit of a men looks, but its just me. Also agree with some guys - the scene does look a bit boring.
With all do respect I have to disagree with you and agree with guys about the node compositor - IT WORKS!!!
I know you said you tried it…,but damn, try again. Here is one of my last projects: www.visionstudio.co.za. The render is a bit noisy, but its just an example.The machine it self is 5mln verteses, every monster is close to 600K, I am not even going to talk about the ruins. My Blender refused to even open that file, nevermind move it.
I had to split my scene on 26 layers and put it together in the node compositor.
So what shell I do??? You talk to guys around here and instead of telling them “It doesnt work” just say “What do I do wrong and how do I get it right?”.There are so many bloody ways to trick a system. Unless you are happy with what you have and dont want to go on. But dont let PC performance to stop you from making a master piece.

Once again, great work.
Take care

PORTRAITS…that’s all…!!!

You sir have more defense mechanisms than a nuclear submarine. Should we all be praise singing or can we pass on constructive crit. I agree with the crits that Ecks has given. Your images the show great technical skill but are compositionally dead.

Frans Hal, Remebrandt, John Singer Sargent are great portrait artists that could capture the emotions of their subjects well. With your portraits am left wondering what you subject feels at that moment. Is she happy, sad, been playful etc. Michelangelo or Rodin are other artists who were great at turning simple poses into something dynamic.