I did a few simple backgrounds renders for a live action TV commercial in blender/cycles as well as some animated butterflies and a animated logo. Pretty vanilla TV project really. As with my previous project I tried to write down some bugs I find along the way as well as some feature suggestions that may improve on the workflow, all based on a real commercial project (low budget one :).
Here is the bug/features listing.
B11 - Drag and drop from file browser works only in one window, doesn’t work on second window
B12 - Drag and drop doesn’t work with multiple image files
B13 - Multiple UVProjects with multiple UVmaps dont work as expected (try multiple decals)
F1 - Auto zoom extents to F-curve (multiple normalized toggle) - Normalize the extents and the center
F2 - Animated cursor toggle for Graph editor as its impossible to scale frames from cursor while playing
Here are some pictures from the project.