another try at an f1

and a mono-wheel is LukeP?

tsk tsk

Me thinks it’s an F1 on an alien planet. Me thinks aliens see their F1’s like this… so that’s wut I thought!!

Read what I wrote. It’s not a question of liking it or not, even aliens would not have gramms or kilos to spare to fancy design. this is bleeding edge technology we are speaking of (on earth or elsewhere).

Now the model looks good for the rest, so improving this would really enhance it

Okay, well here is the little background story to my racer.

Over the years public interest in f1 races dropped a fair bit so in an attempt to make it more interesting they increased the difficulty of the tracks and made them more hazardous. Public interest soon reached its peak as did the carnage on the track, which saw a lot of teams having to pull out because they couldn’t afford the repairs. So to keep teams competing the prize money became huge and many private teams started to enter which is why my racer won’t have any corporate logos on it. Then the force field, which was previously only used in the military, became standard on racers as a lot of crashes where a result of loose debris and not just direct crashes. But yeah, the force fields can deflect debris but won’t stop a big crash.

So my answer to the curvy beams on the front is that indeed they are used to conduct a type of force field so I guess I might put a bit more detail on them to suggest that. :slight_smile:

Good recovery, Syn. :slight_smile:

This is a beautiful, stylistic design! Love your comeback on the weight crits.

Dave

must be aquard to do maintanance…wouldnt want to sneeze and have your head impaled in the engine

haha…that’s what i would probly do…