any of You, blenderManiacs goes to Mekka Symposium 2002?

any of You participates this demoscene festival ?
why not meet there and share the sadness with a glass of beer ?

check this:
http://ms.demo.org/2002/

cheers
Tomek Wojtowicz

Fun for those that can afford to go there…why must everything be down in Europe or somewhere else…these things never happens in Nordic region(or some similar region), and for me it is to long to travel and I can’t afford these things…

Lucky us 3D Festival still is a Nordic thing…to bad they moved it to Copenhagen from my Hometown Malmoe in south Sweden accross Copenhagen…where it all started…

Next time I go to 3D Festival I might buy Animation Master, if I haven’t bought it before that is…

yours,
ztonzy

I tought there were plenty of demo parties in norwegen, sweden and finnland, surely there should be at least some in copenhagen…

On 2002-03-18 06:06, ztonzy wrote:
Fun for those that can afford to go there…why must everything be down in Europe or somewhere else…these things never happens in Nordic region

yours,
ztonzy

I’m going to the gathering, a lan whit 4500 people, and not to many gamers :slight_smile:

I dont know many demoparties around here with not gaming in mind (which I dont seek either)…only 3D Festival as trade show in Copenhagen each fall

ztonzy

mekka symposium IS NOT a game festival, organisers will filter all game packages from local party network, gamers [ people who just want to play games] hopefuly will not be welcome there

one of last parties with real demoscene spirit, take this chance, within few years they may extinct

cheers