Anyone from Alabama/Southern US here?

I live in Northern alabama and I was wondering if there are any other blender heads around here…

no,… no theres not…

I live in Katy, Texas which is near Houston.

I have a friend who lives in Alabama who’s kinda into Blender but he’s new at it, so you have at least one blenderhead other than you in your state.

I live in south carolina…

Huntsville, Alabama :smiley:

i have a nose bleed and now i got blood all over my keyboard…:frowning:

i live in texas btw

Me too, I’m in Dallas.

I’m going to come up to Tennessee sometime to see a friend that I know who lives there.

im in hawaii… Long swim for me to visit you guys.

Furthest east I have gone is Colorado.

I’m in Arkansas.

No, I am not married to my cousin. I have more than three teeth. I am not a Republican.

So I live in Arkansas, but I don’t belong here…

Goog going Guitar87 !

I am sure you can kill this thread too !

There’s always hope…

(Look ^ I keep doing it!)

i know this guy from that place

Hey, I’m from South Carolina too!!!

You could just look at the “location” tag on everyone’s post…

I kind of wish there was a way to search the user list for locations.

But not everybody bothers to write that info. And few (or a bit more) have pretty nonsenses written there.

I do… not happy about it though.

I’m in Atlanta at the moment and I can’t really tell much of a difference from the northern cities I have been in. I can’t even find anyone with a southern accent here.

I’m just south of Birmingham!

I’m in Atlanta at the moment and I can’t really tell much of a difference from the northern cities I have been in. I can’t even find anyone with a southern accent here.

yeah thats a bad stereotype. i use to live in atlanta, and its definatly not a hick town, just cause its in the south. even if futurama says it is.:stuck_out_tongue:

it is hard anti military in parts, i use to get busted on pretty hard, which surprised me alot because i would expect a more conservative veiw in the south… oh well:rolleyes:

Atlanta = black people, not hicks