Anyone here paintball?

Just wondering if anyone here is in the paintball community. Post your marker details and where you play!

Spyder VS1, Evlution 3 hopper, 12 oz CO2 tank, red Vents Mask

I play at Camerons speedway, SOF, and sherkston paintball :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a great sport!

I haven’t played paintball in forever! I’ve got a Dragun TES, a few 20oz CO2 and I don’t remember what else hahaha

Played at OSG Paintball and various other places in New Hampshire and Massachusetts
I live in Rochester NY for the time being though and I’m not sure but I think there is a place around here

I used to play with the guys at work a lot. We live in Western MA so we just play in the woods, not at any particular course. I have my first gun and favorite is a spyder rodeo. I have a tipmann 98 that I got off my friend when he quit. I also have an smart parts ion but the only place to fill up compressed air around here closed and i’ve never used it because it leaks and haven’t taken the time to fix it. About the time I got it was when we slowed down playing. We used to play once a week. I can’t remember the last time we played.

I wanna play paintball! Only there’s no course/gun available here. Or anywhere in my country.

where are you from?

I play AIRSOFT: THE WUSSIES’ PAINTBALL!

I like it cause I wear army camo, have a camelback (water supply backpack), real body armor for simulating real conditions, binoculars, walkietalkies, pocketpc to map plans, a homemade ghillie suit, an ak-47, desert eagle, yes i’m really a sucker for those things, must have spent like a thousand dollars!

I beg your pardon?

Are you for real? You bought an AK-47 and a Desert Eagle? Wow!

P.S. I’ve always loved desert eagles in games too.

a ghille suit is a suit with a lot of grass, twigs, etc on it. If you imagine Chewbacca, but instead of fur it would be grass. It is so you can hide in the bushes.

http://www.ghillie-suits.org/images/ghillie-suits-3.jpg

If you love the Desert Eagle in games, maybe you remember this?http://callofduty4.pl/images/newsy/misje_cod4/sniper_escape.JPG

It’s from Call of Duty 4, one of the best sniper based missions I’ve ever played!

Acually I was going to get into airsoft but I had no where to play :expressionless:

Since there are 3 or so places to play paintball, I got into it. And paintball also does military simulations. People come in with camo masks, gear, stuff like that. Ive played it. Milsim is pretty fun but I just like playing 10 minute rounds or so.

I’m entering a tournament Sept 27 or 28. 600 bucks 1st place :stuck_out_tongue:

I love to play paintball i play whenever i get the chance!!
My paintball gun is an Icon X version its a light weight (off-brand sad to say)gun that is super fast i play in the woods down here in good ole TENNESSEE!!!

I play paintcube. It is a much edgier sport…

what the heck is paintcube?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edit: Oh never mind i get it now!!!