anyone interested in making a fighting game?

Is anyone interested in making a figthing game? We (skyshark and bafoon) need a scripter, because we already have almost everything else.
I´m not settling for anything less than “the best game that Blender has ever seen”.

You’d better release it before I release mine then!! :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve always wanted to make a fighting game,but…well you maybe know how dificult is and i don’t know a heck about python.

anyway,i have a very good idea about a fighting game,but i’m not telling you! LOL :wink: :smiley: :smiley: good luck both of you. :smiley:

well if u only need a scripter then good luck lol. i only make models.

ok, so their is some competition for the best fighting game on here :cool:. Ill try my best to not give up on my game and we can see who can make it better:D.

i soppose i could help scripting but you have to tell me exactly what you want happening.

dude heres a tip make a list of what youd want coded in the game, how the battle system works or any thing special that would require coding, this way people know if they are good enough to help , you wouldnt want a rookie coder for a professional coding tasks.