Anyone Know Of Any AI Scripts?

You guys can give me code, but I don’t understand what to do with it. I am not a seasoned programer. I know how to make simple, non-blender related programs.

<rant>
I’m afraid we can’t do everything for you. Eventually you have to do some learning, experiment, get things wrong, and try a different way. If you browse the recent posts in this forum, there have been many on AI. Go hunt through them. Then open a new blend, not your game, and play around. Try what people say, try your own way.
If you can’t program with the blender API (or haven’t used python), then look at the code examples that have been given, read them and try to understand what they do. Then try to write your own scripts.

You can make models, right? Did you learn to do that by watching tutorials, or was it instead by doing things guided by tutorials? It’s the same with programming in BGE. There are only so many times people can try to help you out before the responsibility lands back on the person trying to learn.

MarcoIT gave some good examples of code, Monster and agoose gave some good suggestions, so go out there an make mistakes, and learn from them.
</rant>

no problem , if you post a blend with a enemy(character with armature and texture) with 3/4 action(as exchange :D) i do it . all other there already , there just to add some lines for the action :slight_smile:

i don’t understand please explain briefly.

Download Free PC Games Full Version