Anyone like the X-Men movies?

Hey all,

This last saturday i got the awesome oppritunity to meet Bryan Singer (director of The Usual Suspects, Apt Pupil, X-Men and X-Men 2) and we got to watch a screening of X2 with him here at my school. He was really cool, i only got to acctually talk to him for about 2 mins, but it was really neat to hear him talk about film and what approches he likes to take to make his films.

Anywayz, just wanted to share this with you all (those of you who remember me that is!!!) :o)

http://www.stormpages.com/bapsis/matt_bryan.html

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

lucky :x i like the first one, but the second one is just to wierd

Well, thanks orion for the reply. I thought this was really cool and figured some of my friends from elY would get a kick out of seeing a pic of me with a famous director, guess not…

Anywayz…

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

We’re probably just jealous.

if i were u, id rather have a pic of me with a REAL director, such as Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarentino, or Alex “SkeLeToR” Haynes…

:stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno, I’m pretty impressed by Bryan Singer. Dude did an excellent job directing The Usual Suspects. In fact, I probably have a higher likelihood of watching that film again than any of the offerings of Kubrick or Tarentino.

who is who?

lol, i had no idea either, except im assuming the guy with the glasses around his neck is the director.